Sun, Jul 19 | Zoom
The Art of Prayer - Mandala Workshop
It all begins with the intention we set forth. In this workshop, we will explore the practice of creating mandalas, the visual layout that can give aid towards our prayer and meditative experiences.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jul 19, 2020, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
About the event
In this workshop we will:
- analyze and discuss the history to mandalas and their visual utility.
- practice core principles to design and elements of art (e.g. balance, line, shape, pattern, etc.)
- Working soley with a pen (and practicing the art of utilizing our imperfections as a source for creative development)
For this workshop all you need:
- a sketchbook or a few pieces of blank paper
- a pen or fine point sharpie or marker.